We are a group of people who live and/or work in Renton. We care greatly about building a sustainable community — one that fosters connections between people, protects natural resources, and treads as lightly as possible on the Earth.
Our mission is to foster a healthier community and planet.
We currently focus our efforts on issues around food: Our Free Grocery Store, Sustainable Renton Community Farm, and Sustainable Talks all focus on food justice.
Our Board of Directors:
- Steve Randolph, President
- Judy Holcomb, Community Farm Manager
- Allison Sheller, Treasurer
- Scott Kreidermacher, Project Lead
- Lara Randolph, Secretary
- Luis Morales Carrera, Youth Coordinator
- Manami Imaoka, Member at Large
Sustainable Renton is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization